Electrical construction offers a solid, rewarding career path. To help build interest in the electrical construction industry, NECA, NECA Chapters and ELECTRI International work closely together on the Talent Initiative with educational institutions to attract the best and brightest to the industry from among college Construction Management students and graduates.
- Interaction with local NECA contractors
- Field trips to jobsites and contractor headquarters to give students’ real-world, real-time exposure to the industry
- Grants awarded by ELECTRI International
- Opportunities to participate in an annual national student competition and win a cash award for the sponsoring institution
- Student and faculty participation at NECA’s Annual Convention
- Expand your horizons through participation in the student service projects organized in conjunction with ELECTRI International Cross-Border meetings.
- For Chapters
- For Universities